Next Generation NE Sport Coaching Ltd, established in May 2016, is a leader in the provision of Sports Camps for children in the North East of England.
Our Sports Camps are always in demand. We pride ourselves on our ability to run fun, friendly, and safe sports camps.
Parents know that when they sign their children up to a Sports Camp their child will be safe, make friends, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Due to the popularity of our Sports Camps, we operate a first-come-first-served policy. However, you can sign up for early notifications here.
Our coaches are experienced, qualified, and trained in a variety of sports and have undergone an enhanced DBS check. All coaches are first aid trained and have completed safeguarding children certificates.
Work for us
Role: Sports Coaching Apprentice
Develop an understanding of Next Generation NE Sport Coaching and how we plan, promote and deliver our calendar of events
- Contribute to the planning of events, and devising of suitable activities
- Assist in ensuring that the necessary equipment is prepared for the Sports Camps.
- Work with colleagues to prepare registers, certificates and risk assessments for all events
- Understand and follow procedures to ensure Sports Camps are safe to participate in
- Develop communication skills to engage with school staff and motivate young people to take part in physical activity within school settings.
- Promote company events and share news stories via our website and social media
- Be a role model to inspire and motivate young people at our events.
- Promote fair play and good sporting behaviour
-Contribute to the overall ethos, work & aims of the Next Generation NE Sport Coaching Ltd
- To at all times represent Next Generation NE Sport Coaching Ltd in a professional manner regarding to dress, presentation, personal hygiene, attitude, conduct and professionalism. To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires
- Have an awareness and understanding of child protection procedures
How to apply: Kickstart Scheme (contact DWP and ask to be referred for the role, once referred, please email your cv to